IMPORTANT NOTICE: A Security Deposit (EMD) is required in order for you to be able to Bid.
Once your Deposit has been received you will be approved to be able to Bid in the Sale. You will not be eligible to Bid without a Deposit being received by JCB India , so please allow time for the Bank Transfer.
Deposit - A Security Deposit of £500 GBP Sterling is required from all Global Bidders.
An EMD of 50,000 INR is required from all Domestic Bidders within India.
Beneficiary : JCB India Ltd
Bank : Barclays Bank
Account No : 000003988961
IFSC Code : BARCOINBBIR
SWIFT Code : BARCINBBMUM
PLEASE STATE CLEARLY YOUR INDIVIDUAL or COMPANY NAME ON THE BANK REFERENCE TOGETHER WITH REFERENCE ‘AUCTION”
If you are unsuccessful in Bidding, your deposit will be returned by JCB India (within 2 weeks from the Sale Closing) to the original account from which the deposit was received and without any interest , through electronic transfer .No request to transfer monies to any other account will be entertained.
In order to Bid we also require your PAN Card Number and C Form Registration Certificate if applicable, with the proof to be emailed to:
Bidding Currency - GBP Sterling
Invoicing - Buyers will be invoiced directly by JCB India Ltd
Global Buyers Invoiced in GBP Sterling
Domestic Buyers invoiced in INR
GST/TAX: Global Buyers will be invoiced at Zero Rate with proof of Shipping Documentation.
Domestic Buyers will be invoiced at the applicable GST Rate , together with necessary Local Taxes as applicable.
- Lots: All items Sold as Seen, no warranty implied or given.
- Viewing Locations:
- JCB India, 23/7 Mathura Road, Ballabgarh, Delhi
- JCB India, Talegaon, Dabhade, Pune.
- JCB India, 72 Goner Turn, Agra Road, Jaipur.
- Viewing: Monday 6th - Friday 10th November 2017, 10am-4pm local time. Buyers must report to JCB Security when viewing. Buyers are advised to inspect any Lot for which they intend to bid. All visitors attending onsite are required to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Online Auction Closes: Thursday 16th November 2017, 12 Noon (GMT) / 5:30pm (IST).
- Payment and Collection: By no later than Friday Ist December 2017.Ex Works collection from relevant location. Buyer is responsible for the removal and transportation of Lots purchased in Auction. Purchaser is responsible for all onward shipping costs/taxation/export duties.
- Shipping Enquiries:
- Vikram Katre at 20 Cube Logistics, Gurgaon , India 00 91 124 4412230
- Gordon Rea at RV Agriship, Global - 00 44 7903 550363.
- Storage Charges: The Buyer shall be liable for a late payment/storage charge of £25.00 plus V.A.T. per Lot per day (whether or not the Lot has been paid for) starting from the date stipulated in the "Key Terms" and continuing until the Lot is removed or sold. The Lots purchased will not be released to the Buyer or any Third Party until this charge is paid in full.
- Please Note: Your highest bid will be treated as a valid bid even if at the time of placing it the Reserve is not met. Vendors regularly ask us to reduce Reserves.
- Asset Management Services (UK) Limited provide the online bidding service ‘as is’ and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, we accept no liability for any failures, delays or errors caused by interruptions in the availability of the online bidding service or our website or any errors or defects in their content or functionality, any software and/or hardware defects (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and or any internet connection problems (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and Asset Management Services (UK) Limited do not represent or warrant that the Asset Management Services (UK) Limited website or online bidding platform will be error free, virus free, or that any defects will be corrected.
- A reliable/stable broadband internet service connection is highly recommended to achieve the best bidding experience.
- If however, you are unsure of the reliability/stability of your internet connection, please use the maximum bid facility.
- Bidders are advised to periodically refresh their bidding page to avoid any unforeseen interruptions within the bidding system and/or browser.
Computer system requirements
You can use a PC, Mac Tablet or smartphone, if you are using Internet explorer it must be IE9 or above. To listen to live audio you will need Adobe flash player.
Your system should be up to date with the latest updates from Microsoft, Apple or your operating system vendor. Adobe reader is required for PDF report.
To recieve live updates you must remain logged in to the same browser screen. If you switch applications or windows you must reload the site to continue.