Please note: Purchaser is responsible for the removal of these lots and will be required to provide Method Statements and Risk Assessments prior to removal.
Guide Prices are included within the Lot Description. AMS reserve the right on behalf of the client to accept offers deemed acceptable by the client prior to the sale closing date.
- Buyers Premium: 15% of Hammer Price + VAT
- Currency: GBP
- VAT: 20% where applicable
- Lots: All items Sold as Seen, no warranty implied or given.
- Location: Hatchery House, Barrasford, Hexham, Nothumberland, NE48 4BX
- Viewing: To be Held Strictly by Appointment Only. Buyers are advised to inspect any Lot for which they intend to bid.
All visitors attending onsite are required to comply with Health & Safety regulations.
- Online bidding Closes: Sale closes on Friday 22nd March at 12 Noon. Subject to time extensions, If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes the lot will continue for a further 5 minutes until no further bids are placed.
- Payment and Collection: Purchaser is responsible for removal. Strictly by appointment only
- Storage Charges: The Buyer shall be liable for a late payment/storage charge of £2.00 plus V.A.T. per Lot per day (whether or not the Lot has been paid for) starting from the date stipulated in the "Key Terms" and continuing until the Lot is removed or sold. The Lots purchased will not be released to the Buyer or any Third Party until this charge is paid in full.
- Please Note: Your highest bid will be treated as a valid bid even if at the time of placing it the Reserve is not met. Vendors regularly ask us to reduce Reserves.
- Asset Management Services (UK) Limited provide the online bidding service ‘as is’ and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, we accept no liability for any failures, delays or errors caused by interruptions in the availability of the online bidding service or our website or any errors or defects in their content or functionality, any software and/or hardware defects (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and or any internet connection problems (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and Asset Management Services (UK) Limited do not represent or warrant that the Asset Management Services (UK) Limited website or online bidding platform will be error free, virus free, or that any defects will be corrected.
- A reliable/stable broadband internet service connection is highly recommended to achieve the best bidding experience.
- If however, you are unsure of the reliability/stability of your internet connection, please use the maximum bid facility.
- Bidders are advised to periodically refresh their bidding page to avoid any unforeseen interruptions within the bidding system and/or browser.
Computer system requirements
You can use a PC, Mac Tablet or smartphone, if you are using Internet explorer it must be IE9 or above. To listen to live audio you will need Adobe flash player.
Your system should be up to date with the latest updates from Microsoft, Apple or your operating system vendor. Adobe reader is required for PDF report.
To recieve live updates you must remain logged in to the same browser screen. If you switch applications or windows you must reload the site to continue.