Key Terms: No Buyers Premium
Due to the current situation regarding Lockdown, please find below an update to our services:
Viewing: Sales will continue operating online however Buyers will not be able to physically view Lots. In the event that you require any additional information or visual inspections of any Lots within these Sales please contact the office and these will be provided to you in digital formats.
Collection: Collection will be from a designated Click and Collect point only. No persons are to enter the Auction premises at any time and no assistance can be provided by our porters during the current period.
Payment: Payment must at all times be made via Bank Transfer or via debit card payments made over the phone. No cash will be accepted during the current period to ensure compliance with current regulations.
- NO BUYERS PREMIUM!
- Currency: GBP
- VAT: 20% where applicable
- Lots: All items Sold as Seen, no warranty implied or given.
- Location: Gloucester Auction Centre, Bristol Road, Gloucester, GL2 5YA.
- Viewing: Virtual Viewing Only.
- Online bidding Closes: Sale closes Thursday 28th January 2021 at 12 Noon. Subject to time extensions, If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes the lot will continue for a further 5 minutes until no further bids are placed.
- Payment and Collection: By appointment by 5pm on Monday 1st February 2021. Time for payment and collection shall be of the essence.
- Storage Charges: The Buyer shall be liable for a late payment/storage charge of £25.00 plus V.A.T. per Lot per day (whether or not the Lot has been paid for) starting from the date stipulated in the "Key Terms" and continuing until the Lot is removed or sold. The Lots purchased will not be released to the Buyer or any Third Party until this charge is paid in full.
- Please Note: Your highest bid will be treated as a valid bid even if at the time of placing it the Reserve is not met. Vendors regularly ask us to reduce Reserves.
- Asset Management Services (UK) Limited provide the online bidding service ‘as is’ and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, we accept no liability for any failures, delays or errors caused by interruptions in the availability of the online bidding service or our website or any errors or defects in their content or functionality, any software and/or hardware defects (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and or any internet connection problems (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and Asset Management Services (UK) Limited do not represent or warrant that the Asset Management Services (UK) Limited website or online bidding platform will be error free, virus free, or that any defects will be corrected.
- A reliable/stable broadband internet service connection is highly recommended to achieve the best bidding experience.
- If however, you are unsure of the reliability/stability of your internet connection, please use the maximum bid facility.
- Bidders are advised to periodically refresh their bidding page to avoid any unforeseen interruptions within the bidding system and/or browser.
Computer system requirements
You can use a PC, Mac Tablet or smartphone, if you are using Internet explorer it must be IE9 or above. To listen to live audio you will need Adobe flash player.
Your system should be up to date with the latest updates from Microsoft, Apple or your operating system vendor. Adobe reader is required for PDF report.
To recieve live updates you must remain logged in to the same browser screen. If you switch applications or windows you must reload the site to continue.