IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this JCB sale will be a Live Webcast Auction Sale with Internet Bidding Only - Onsite Bidding is cancelled.
Viewing is strictly by Appointment only – please call 01242 241111 to book.
Please limit attendance onsite to no more than two people per organisation/family. Groups greater than two people will not be permitted onsite.
Only Direct Transfers or Debit/Credit Card payments are permitted.
Collections of Lots will be strictly controlled and Phased by the AMS Team, with specified agreed Collection Times.
In regard to Buyers outside the United Kingdom, we are prepared to extend the collection period to reflect the ever-changing
Travel Restrictions, but this must be agreed with the AMS Team.
Please note that a controlled designated Loading area will be provided for Transport Companies on site, and we will ensure your Hauliers will work together with our Team to ensure Social Distancing is adhered to in accordance with Government guidelines.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not travel to site under any circumstance.
For JCB Enquiries please contact:
Rich Ward: 00 44 7974 202764
Rosie Benfield: 00 44 1242 229136
Henry York: 00 44 7872 873829
Please Note: There is NO Loading Ramp on site. Buyers must arrange appropriate transport.
PLEASE NOTE: THE AUCTION SITE HAS MOVED TO WARDLOW QUARRY, STAFFS, ST10 3HA.
- No Buyers Premium!
- Currency: GBP
- VAT: 20% where applicable
- Lots: All items Sold as Seen, no warranty implied or given.
- Location: J C Bamford Excavators, Wardlow Quarry, Cauldon Lowe, Staffordshire, ST10 3HA. What3Words: tinsel.objective.wells
- Viewing: Strictly by Appointment only on Thursday 17th, Friday 18th and Monday 21st September 2020, 9am - 5pm. Buyers are advised to inspect any Lot for which they intend to bid.
All visitors attending onsite are required to comply with Health & Safety regulations.
- Sale to be held on: Tuesday 22nd September 2020, 9am. Machines to be sold from 1pm. Please note: due to the current Covid Restrictions, the Sale Day will be Live Internet Bidding Only.
- Payment and Collection: By no later than 1pm on Friday 25th September 2020. Collections strictly by appointment only.
- Storage Charges: The Buyer shall be liable for a late payment/storage charge of £25.00 plus V.A.T. per Lot per day (whether or not the Lot has been paid for) starting from the date stipulated in the "Key Terms" and continuing until the Lot is removed or sold. The Lots purchased will not be released to the Buyer or any Third Party until this charge is paid in full.
- Please Note: Your highest bid will be treated as a valid bid even if at the time of placing it the Reserve is not met. Vendors regularly ask us to reduce Reserves.
- Asset Management Services (UK) Limited provide the online bidding service ‘as is’ and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, we accept no liability for any failures, delays or errors caused by interruptions in the availability of the online bidding service or our website or any errors or defects in their content or functionality, any software and/or hardware defects (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and or any internet connection problems (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and Asset Management Services (UK) Limited do not represent or warrant that the Asset Management Services (UK) Limited website or online bidding platform will be error free, virus free, or that any defects will be corrected.
- A reliable/stable broadband internet service connection is highly recommended to achieve the best bidding experience.
- If however, you are unsure of the reliability/stability of your internet connection, please use the maximum bid facility.
- Bidders are advised to periodically refresh their bidding page to avoid any unforeseen interruptions within the bidding system and/or browser.
Computer system requirements
You can use a PC, Mac Tablet or smartphone, Modern browsers (Chrome, Safari,Edge) are all supported, please do not use Internet explorer.
Your system should be up to date with the latest updates from Microsoft, Apple or your operating system vendor. Adobe reader is required for PDF report.
To recieve live updates you must remain logged in to the same browser screen. If you switch applications or windows you must reload the site to continue.