Sale details may change in line with government guidance regarding Covid-19
For JCB Enquiries please contact:
Rich Ward: 00 44 7974 202764
Rosie Benfield: 00 44 1242 229135
Henry York: 00 44 7872 873829
Please Note: There is NO Loading Ramp on site. Buyers must arrange appropriate transport.
PLEASE NOTE: THE AUCTION SITE HAS MOVED TO WARDLOW QUARRY, STAFFS, ST10 3HA.
Viewings and Collections will continue to be by appointment only.
Payments must be made by bank transfer or by credit/debit card over the phone.
No cash payments will be accepted.
We recommend that visitors to site continue to wear a face mask/covering for the safety of our staff and other members of the public, as well as continuing to follow Social Distancing guidelines and regularly using hand sanitiser provided onsite.
If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not travel to site under any circumstance.
- No Buyers Premium!
- Currency: GBP
- VAT: 20% where applicable
- Lots: All items Sold as Seen, no warranty implied or given.
- Location: J C Bamford Excavators, Wardlow Quarry, Cauldon Lowe, Staffordshire, ST10 3HA. What3Words: tinsel.objective.wells
- Viewing: 24th and 27th September, 9am - 4pm By Appointment. In the event that you require any additional information or visual inspections of any Lots within these Sales please contact the office and these will be provided to you in digital formats. Buyers are advised to inspect any Lot for which they intend to bid.
All visitors attending onsite are required to comply with Health & Safety regulations.
- Sale to be held on: Tuesday 28th September 2021, 9am prompt. ERFs to be sold from 12 Noon, Machines to be sold from 1pm. Sale subject to change in line with government guidance.
- Payment and Collection: By appointment by no later than 1pm on Friday 1st October 2021. Time for payment and collection shall be of the essence.
- Storage Charges: The Buyer shall be liable for a late payment/storage charge of £25.00 plus V.A.T. per Lot per day (whether or not the Lot has been paid for) starting from the date stipulated in the "Key Terms" and continuing until the Lot is removed or sold. The Lots purchased will not be released to the Buyer or any Third Party until this charge is paid in full.
- Please Note: Your highest bid will be treated as a valid bid even if at the time of placing it the Reserve is not met. Vendors regularly ask us to reduce Reserves.
- Asset Management Services (UK) Limited provide the online bidding service ‘as is’ and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, we accept no liability for any failures, delays or errors caused by interruptions in the availability of the online bidding service or our website or any errors or defects in their content or functionality, any software and/or hardware defects (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and or any internet connection problems (whether the potential Buyers or Asset Management Services (UK) Limited) and Asset Management Services (UK) Limited do not represent or warrant that the Asset Management Services (UK) Limited website or online bidding platform will be error free, virus free, or that any defects will be corrected.
- A reliable/stable broadband internet service connection is highly recommended to achieve the best bidding experience.
- If however, you are unsure of the reliability/stability of your internet connection, please use the maximum bid facility.
- Bidders are advised to periodically refresh their bidding page to avoid any unforeseen interruptions within the bidding system and/or browser.
Computer system requirements
You can use a PC, Mac Tablet or smartphone, if you are using Internet explorer it must be IE9 or above. To listen to live audio you will need Adobe flash player.
Your system should be up to date with the latest updates from Microsoft, Apple or your operating system vendor. Adobe reader is required for PDF report.
To recieve live updates you must remain logged in to the same browser screen. If you switch applications or windows you must reload the site to continue.